Chairman’s Reserve® Top Tier Meats
From our strictest specifications comes our most tender, juicy and flavorful cuts. Simply put – our finest beef and pork. This is Top Tier perfection. This is Chairman’s Reserve Top Tier Meats.
Claims like “the best of the best” must be backed up by results. The Platinum tier of Chairman’s Reserve Angus Beef represents our most superior cuts, backed by specifications that rival all competitors in the marketplace.
By elevating our already-strict criteria, we’re ensuring your customers a consistently mouthwatering eating experience.
Chairman’s Reserve Platinum™ Angus beef
- 100% Angus beef
- The highest quality brand in the Tyson Fresh Meats portfolio
- Sourced from USDA upper 1/3 Choice Angus, this brand brings the high quality that your shoppers are craving at an attainable price point
- More consistent boxed beef supply than USDA Prime, allowing for greater order fulfillment
- The elite specs of the Platinum program help you differentiate from upper 2/3 Choice programs, which means you will stand apart from your competitors
- Hand-selected for marbling to ensure a restaurant-worthy eating experience
- Optimal marbling, color and pH for the most tender, juicy and flavorful fresh pork
- Intentionally selective cuts, hand-selected and hand-trimmed
- USDA certified all natural*, minimally processed with no artificial ingredients
Scores ranging from 3-5
our color standard:
Scores ranging from 4-5
A new level of standards and tighter specifications qualified Chairman’s Reserve Prime Pork for the Master Chefs’ Institute Seal of Excellence from the acclaimed Master Chefs’ Institute (MCI).
An international association of experts with more than 190 years of combined foodservice experience, MCI is renowned for its commitment to promoting food excellence. To do this, MCI evaluated Chairman’s Reserve Prime and two well-known competitors, recording 1,350 test and evaluation points across all three brands.
That breaks down to:
- 216 individual sensory evaluations focusing on color, marbling, firmness, texture, size and aroma
- 1,134 product applications with primary focus on taste, texture, juiciness and tenderness
All three brands were evaluated individually and blindly, with identical commonly used cooking methods applied to each cut. When the results were in, Prime outperformed all our top competitors in the category of “upper echelon” pork and placed the highest in color, marbling, firmness, texture, size and aroma.
Of Chairman’s Reserve Prime Pork products, MCI stated the “most important sensory factors… were their significantly more appealing color as well as higher degree of marbling.” Chairman’s Reserve Prime Pork also delivers a consistently better price-to-value ratio than its competitors.
* Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.
Join the exclusive Chairman’s Reserve Certified Butcher Program.
a unique product, by a unique program
today’s special: high-quality dining
Exacting quality standards, commitment to consistency and mouthwatering flavor that won’t be ignored… it’s no surprise Chairman’s Reserve Meats is making waves at restaurants and steakhouses across the country.
put your business in position to succeed
Contact the Beef & Pork Experts™ at Tyson Fresh Meats today.
see the entire Chairman’s Reserve Meats product lineup