Chairman’s Reserve® Prime Meats
From our strictest specifications comes our most tender, juicy and flavorful cuts. Simply put – our finest beef and pork. This is Prime perfection. This is Chairman’s Reserve Prime Meats.
By elevating our already-strict criteria, we’re ensuring your customers a consistently mouthwatering eating experience.
- USDA Prime quality grade
- Ribeye Area of 10 – 16 square inches
- Hot Carcass Weight of 1,050 lb or less
- Less than 1 inch fat thickness
- Grade A maturity with less than 30 months of age
- Lean color, texture and firmness
- No hump exceeding 2 inches in height
- Free of “dark cutting” characteristics
- Superior muscling/No dairy influence
Scores ranging from slightly to moderately abundant
Photos courtesy of USDA
- 25% more tender than all other leading brands of pork without added solution
- Optimal marbling, color and pH for the most tender, juicy and flavorful pork
- Intentionally selective cuts, hand-selected and hand-trimmed
- All natural*, minimally processed with no artificial ingredients
Scores ranging from 3-5
our color standard:
Scores ranging from 4-5
A new level of standards and tighter specifications qualified Chairman’s Reserve Prime Pork for the Master Chefs’ Institute Seal of Excellence from the acclaimed Master Chefs’ Institute (MCI).
An international association of experts with more than 190 years of combined foodservice experience, MCI is renowned for its commitment to promoting food excellence. To do this, MCI evaluated Chairman’s Reserve Prime and two well-known competitors, recording 1,350 test and evaluation points across all three brands.
That breaks down to:
- 216 individual sensory evaluations focusing on color, marbling, firmness, texture, size and aroma
- 1,134 product applications with primary focus on taste, texture, juiciness and tenderness
All three brands were evaluated individually and blindly, with identical commonly used cooking methods applied to each cut. When the results were in, Prime outperformed all our top competitors in the category of “upper echelon” pork and placed the highest in color, marbling, firmness, texture, size and aroma.
Of Chairman’s Reserve Prime Pork products, MCI stated the “most important sensory factors… were their significantly more appealing color as well as higher degree of marbling.” Chairman’s Reserve Prime Pork also delivers a consistently better price-to-value ratio than its competitors.
* Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.
Bring your meat department to the next level.
Join the exclusive Chairman’s Reserve
Certified Prime Butcher Program.
a unique product, by a unique program
today’s special: prime dining
Exacting quality standards, commitment to consistency and mouthwatering flavor that won’t be ignored… it’s no surprise Chairman’s Reserve Prime Meats is making waves at high-end restaurants and steakhouses across the country.
put your business in Prime position to succeed
Contact the Beef & Pork Experts™ at Tyson Fresh Meats today.
see the entire Chairman’s Reserve Meats product lineup